Friday, March 29, 2013

Sad News :(

I have some very sad news today :(
We're on the verge of being homeless.. there's just
no way with the little bit of money i make with my
kits can I pay bills let alone rent. I also got my fur babies
to think about. I'm so depressed. I don't know what to do.
I don't know how much longer I'll be here. It's a very sad
day for us :( It's times like this were I seriously have lost the will
to go on living in this cruel world.. I'm sure thing will get even worse.
They always seem to. I have no one to help.. it's just me and my mom
and no one else. We have no one here. I'm gonna try to get
as many kits done as I can. But I dont think it'll make a difference.
If you could please pray for all the good it'll do :(

Bye for now ♥

6 comments:

  1. Love and light and Prayers to you. hope something turns around. I know I've enjoyed seeing the beautiful work you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie am so sorry to read this, my prayers are with you and your mom, pls dont lost the Fait.
    Love you...
    Isabelen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers are with you and your Mom Hon...
    Hope things improve...
    Hugzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you and your Mom are going your way. Please keep the faith.
    hugzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much ♥♥ really means a lot to me xox (((huggies)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to read this, Sweetie.

    I have been in the same situation last fall, to be exact. I can only recommend to check with your city or county for assistance. Also, if you have a Volunteers Of America in your area- they can help pay your rent & might have resources to help you get on housing assistance. I sincerely hope for the best for you. I know what it's like to not have a place to call home. And I hope that you can find some help somewhere for your situation.

    All my prayers & best wishes for you, Hun.

    Take care. I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

    *hugz*














    ReplyDelete